I always seem to do one of these on my blog so why not continue the tradition. Plus, it’s a great way for anyone who stumbled upon my posts to get to know me. It’s going to be a long one this post, but I hope you’ll stick with me until the end.
On with the questions!
- Are you a morning or night person? This one is tricky to answer. Some mornings I have all
- the energy of a morning person then other days I’m a night owl.
- Are you on time or always late? I hate being late. It drives me mental and stresses me out. I’m the type to be half an hour early for an appointment if I’m not careful.
- Are you a coffee or tea person? I love coffee, drink the occasional cup of tea and love hot chocolate in winter though I have been known for drinking it all year round.
- Did you ever participate in a talent show? Absolutely! My best friend and I performed at our school’s talent show and at my previous school I performed with our African drum club and with the school’s orchestra, playing The Circle Of Life on violin.
- Did you like school? The simplest answer is yes and no. I have reasons for not liking and reasons for liking it.
- Do you have a nickname? I have far too many! Luna itself is a nickname of sorts.
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos? I had my ears pierced as a kid but not anymore. I hope to get my first tattoo this year.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats? Definitely dogs, though I love a good cat cuddle.
- Have you ever been hospitalised? Not for anything serious. Though I have had a fly removed from my ear in one. Let’s not ask how that happened…I still have no idea to this day!
- Have you ever been to a concert? Yes! I answered this question in my previous post like this with a sad no. But now I can say yes! I went to see Fatai here in Brisbane last year in November. While this is not from that particular concert, here is a sample of her amazing talent.
- Have you ever met any celebrities? Yes. After the show Fatai waited at the merch desk to greet each of her fans who attended that night.
- How tall are you? Short and saddened by this fact. I stand at under 5 feet tall at 151cm.
- What did you want to be when you were younger? Like many kids, I wanted to be just about everything at some point. still have some of the dreams I had as a kid but for the moment they’ll stay dreams until I have the means to make them reality.
- What do you do on a typical Friday night? This can vary. My favourite routine used to be having a bath with a Lush bath bomb while I read a book and ate chocolate.
- What is one item on your bucket list? To pat a wolf.
- What is one item you can’t live without? If it wasn’t my phone, I’d probably say my wolf I wear. If I don’t wear it I have a bad day. It’s weird I say that but every time I’ve not worn it something in my day has gone wrong.
- What’s one goal you’d like to accomplish this year? To boost my business, Tidy With Tailz.
- What’s the last song you listened to? This one.
- What’s your best physical feature? I think it’s my hair.
- What’s my favourite animal? It’s wolves! I love them. There is even a plush one hiding somewhere in the mess of fluffy blankets I have.
- What’s your favourite book? I have too many!
- What’s your favourite Colour? Blue! I especially love the shade of blue on a hot summer day.
- What’s your favourite memory? I have a few. Forrest Gump and The Aristocats from Disney/
- What is your latest Netflix binge? It’s gotta be Glee! Even if people shame the show I can’t stop believing in it. See the subtle pun there?
- What’s your lucky number? 7
- What’s your star sign? Cancer.
- Who’s Your favourite fictional character? It’s gotta be Jane Yellowrock in Faith Hunter’s Skin Walker series.
- Any fears? I’m afraid of heights. Even standing on a balcony that is high off the ground and leaning against its rail freaks me out. Apart from that, oddly death. But then again aren’t most people afraid of death or dying?
- Describe yourself in one sentence. My disability does not define me.
- If you won $1000000, what would you do with it? Help my friends and family pay off any debts/mortgages, buy myself a house and start an animal rescue that provided work opportunities to people with disabilities.
- What words can be made using your full name? Well it’s Luna rose, so there’s plenty. Loaners, learns, reason, unreal, snore, saner and so many more. And yes, I did cheat! Thanks google.
- What is your most used swear word? Yep. I swear. And it has to be that four letter F bomb.
- How many rings before you answer the phone? That depends on who’s ringing me.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No. I believe that the beauty industry is over-rated and not enough companies producing beauty products use real, flawed people.
- What is the most common compliment you receive? People often comment on how blue my eyes get.
- What is the last film you saw? I saw Little Women for the second time yesterday.
- What word do you use to address a group of people? Guys? Folks? Or any other word? Mostly it’s people, or guys.
- Is there any item you collect? Fluffy things! And stuffed animals. You’re never too old for fluffy stuffed cuddly things.
- What’s one thing you wish you’d known before you started blogging? There are going to be hard times, but it’s all worth it in the end. And safety always matters, even in the online world.
- How does music matter to you? Music is important in life as it allows for expression of feelings and in some cases, opinions. Some songs are like warm soft hugs and then others are motivators for getting things done.
- If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be? Don’t hold yourself back in life. Just live!
- Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? Depends on my state of mind.
- Pick one. Comedy or horror. Definitely comedy. We need more laughter in the world.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be? The power of teleportation. To teleport myself to places and teleport others to me.
- Pick one. Summer or winter? Winter as it’s the perfect time for curling up under as many blankets as you can find and reading a book.
- How many shoes do you own? Far too many! I have a box of my commonly used shoes by my bedroom door and a ton of boots in my wardrobe.
- What’s your favourite type of clothing to wear? Definitely dresses. Though I love skirts too.
- Who inspires you? I can’t just pick a single person as there are so many people around me that inspire me. These are my friends. On a daily basis they make me think, laugh until it hurts sometimes and give meaning to my life. If you read this guys, thanks for being a part of my life, for putting up with the crazy and for helping make me who I am today.
And there we have it. Fifty questions that tell you a little bit about me. If you’re a blogger why not try something like this yourself? If you like what you read, please do leave a comment and share my posts with your friends.
Thanks for reading,